Solutions Medical Billing Inc.

Ask The Biller
Billing Forum
Medical Billing Articles
Our Services

NPI Number
Medical Credentialing
Medicare Credentialing
CAQH Credentialing

Medical Billing
Denied Claims
Patient Billing

Facility/Clinic Billing
Mental Health Billing
Drug & Alcohol Billing
Chiropractic Billing
Physical Therapy Billing
Occupational Therapy Billing
Speech Therapy Billing

Insurance Claim Forms
CMS 1500 Forms
CMS 1500 Instructions
UB04 Forms
UB04 Instructions
Workers Comp forms
Fill and Print Software 
Fill and Print Software 
Medical Billing Books
Medical Billing Ebooks
Medical Billing Contract
Medical Billing Course
Billing Code Books 

Starting A Billing Business
Two Days in Our Office
Marketing a Medical Billing Business
Billing Education

Clearing House
Electronic vs Paper
InHouse or Outsource
Help Paying Dr Bills

About Us
Billing Education

Medicare Credentialing

Medicare credentialing

We wrote the book!!

Click here for more info
on ordering our book.

Medicare Enrollment
Completing the 855I

Medicare Credentialing

Credentialing with Medicare is required to bill Medicare for medical services whether you wish to be a participating or a non-participating provider.  

We know Medicare credentialing!  We offer the service of completing Medicare applications for you or you can buy our book and learn all about Medicare enrollment yourself.  Here is how our credentialing service works. 
  • We will fax or email you a list of the required information for the appropriate forms you need completed

  • Send us back the required info to complete the application 

  • We will complete your application and send you the signature pages to be signed.
Make sure you have the correct forms completed and done correctly by using our professional service.

  Here is how to tell what you need or you can call us at 1-800-490-4299. 

A solo provider practicing by himself (or herself) will need a CMS 855I, a CMS 588 EFT (electronic funds transfer) form, and a CMS460. 
A group of providers who have a PC or LLC (or any corporation) will need a CMS855B and a CMS855I (for each individual provider) an EFT, a CMS460 and a CMS855R if there are two or more owners. 

If a provider is the sole owner of a corporation, they can complete an individual application (CMS 855I) and still report the corporation and EIN/Tax ID number.  They do not need to complete a group application.  They can also have other providers who work for them and reassign their benefits.  Again, the key here is two or more owners of a corporation require completion of a CMS855B and CMS855I.  Single owner of a corporation needs only a CMS855I.

We will handle any questions Medicare may have regarding the application and will follow through to the end. 

We also offer other credentialing services as well. Do your medical credentialing the easy way, let us complete the application for you.

Return to Home from
Medicare Credentialing  

Copyright 2005-2019 Solutions Medical Billing Inc.

Custom Search